pure spa xmas | false lash practice | fabb glasgow
takeaway and movies with kirsty | west port launch | safari park
ryan gosring | tgi cocktails | business cards
It seems to have been blogger event central this month!
This month I....
- had a night of pampering at Pure Spa for their Christmas preview
- finally learnt how to apply false lashes at the Lash Republic launch
- ate lots at the West Port and The Hope restaurant launches
- tasted new cocktails at a TGI Fridays Glasgow event
- visited Blair Drummond Safari Park for the first time since primary school
- spent an afternoon in Glasgow meeting brands and bloggers at the FABB event
- took B out for a lovely birthday dinner at Cafe Andaluz
- rebranded the blog (thanks to Gillian) and got myself some business cards
I've been watching....
- About Time (a girly cinema trip - this was less soppy than I expected)
- Jackass presents Bad Grandpa (this was surprisingly hilarious)
- The Office USA (UK Netflix only has up to s7 but I found a website where you can stream the rest ad free so I've been making my way through s8/9)
- The Tunnel (really enjoying this crime drama set in the UK/France which starts with a body being found in the channel tunnel)
- Homeland (it's back, yaaay!)
- True Blood (it's also back, yaaay!)
I've been listening to....
- Miley Cyrus - Bangerz (absolutely loving this album, my faves are #GETITRIGHT and Do My Thang)
- Lorde - Pure Heroine (OBSESSED with Royals)
- High Highs - Open Season
Blog stats fun
My most viewed posts this month were:
And finally, the strangest search terms used to find my blog this month were "what costumes fashion bloggers wore for halloween" and "why does my skin feel rough" .
This month I have a halloween party at Gillian's to look forward to (will do a post on my costume next week), a few birthday night outs, and a wee bloggers holiday to the Highlands - can't wait! What has November got in store for you?