cocktails & connect 4 | Silverknowes beach | Berlin Zoo
Spreepark Berlin | pedalos in Frankfurt | Senckenberg Museum
Ajax Stadium Amsterdam | cocktails with the girls in Glasgow
Ooops, this months' update is a bit late isn't it....hand slap for me!
This month I....
- went for a wee Sunday wander down to the beach
- drank cocktails and played connect 4 at a nice new pub in Leith with visiting friends
- went on holiday to Berlin, Frankfurt and Amsterdam - will be doing a day by day diary of the hol on here so keep an eye out over the coming weeks (days 1 to 3 are up already)
- vlogged the holiday too, so check out the videos on my Youtube channel
- went through to Glasgow for a night out with my Scottish blogger lovelies
I've been watching....
Lots and lots of Netflix....
- Breaking Bad (the finale was so satisfying, good job Vince!)
- Dexter (this finale on the other hand was pants)
- Take Shelter (quite a weird film, but Michael Shannon was great as always)
- Can't Hardly Wait (one of those 90's teen movies that I'd never actually watched before)
- Katy Perry: Part of Me (I loved this....not even sorry)
- V/H/S (some of the stories were proper scary, some just rubbish)
I've been reading....
Oh look it's the return of the book section! I actually did some reading whilst I was on holiday, and embarrassingly it was the first time in months I'd picked up a book.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (loved this - want to watch the film now to see how it was interpreted on screen)
- Submarine by Joe Dunthorne (had seen the film first, but the book is even better)
Blog stats fun
My most viewed posts this month were:
And finally, the strangest search terms used to find my blog this month were "90s clothes for teenagers" and "sex games in Zante" (hmmmmm).