vlogging | missoni event | graduation | out for a drive | shiny | bar kohl | hair appointment | glasgow meetup
This month I....
- had a facial in a bubble at the Missoni
- travelled to Sunderland for my sisters' graduation
- won £200 ASOS vouchers thanks to this
- treated myself to a macbook air (best. purchase. ever)
- signed up to Netflix and binged on The Office USA
- had a bit of a hair makeover
- went on a wee girly night out in Glasgow with some blogger friends
- Friends With Kids - the only film I watched this month. A random choice for my first viewing on signing up for Netflix.
- The Office USA - have powered through the first 3 series in the last 2 weeks. Love. It.
- Breaking Bad - catching up on the first half of season 5 before it starts again next week
- The Returned - ahh it was so good - can't believe we have to wait a year now for answers
- Community - series 4 is back on TV in the UK, it's not been great though (come back Dan Harmon!)
I've been listening to....
- Old Ricky Gervais XFM podcasts - it's basically my background working soundtrack
- Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop - my song of the summer!
- Demi Lovato - Heart Attack - still love her
Blog stats fun
My most viewed posts this month were:
- Mens Primark Haul July 2013
- Hair Makeover at Medusa
- July Daily Snap Day 22: Pizza
- July Daily Snap Day 15: Deliveries
And finally, the strangest search terms used to find my blog this month were "naked at citizenm window glasgow" (emmmm WHAT?) and "how to make maltesers at home" (if you find out, please tell me).