I've seen a few people do "What's in my bag" posts (most recently Charlene) and as I was packing my bag for work on Sunday afternoon I thought I'd take a few photos and do a quick post myself. This is pretty much what my bag looks like on a normal Mon-Friday when I'm at work (with added lunch which I stick in before I leave in the morning).
As well as the usual bag staples like wallet, phone and keys (not pictured as they live beside the front door) I also carry with me;
- an umbrella (this is Scotland, it is an essential)
- notebook (for writing shopping lists or blog ideas on the go)
- some pens
- emergencies bag (the "love is in the air" bag has things like paracetamol, indigestion tablets, tampons, plasters etc -basically a mini first aid kit)
- carrier bag (the strawberry is one of those fold out bags - my mum gave me it and it's quite handy to have)
- Figs & Rouge lip balm
- Lipstick (I don't carry much makeup in my bag as I have a makeup bag in my desk at work with pretty much everything I'd need - so I tend to just carry whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day)
- Hand sanitizer (got this in a Glossybox last year - it has a nice lavendar scent and is good for a little freshen up)
- Breath freshener
- Card wallet (for my work business cards)
- Hair bobble & hair pins (so I've always got one handy when I go to the gym, as I always forget to pack a bobble in my gym bag)
The whole time I was writing this by the way I had this stuck in my head.....